Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope your day is a good one.

And a brief moment for me to be thankful. The list of things I have to be thankful for is long and could probably fill pages, so I will touch on the highlights.

First and foremost, I want to give thanks to God that I am an American. That I live in the greatest country, with the longest enduring representative democracy. And thankful that I was given the opportunity to serve this nation during my years in the world's Greatest Navy.

I am thankful to be blessed with a wonderful family. I could not ask for a better wife or daughters. They have stuck by me through thick and thin.

I am thankful for all my friends, both the ones I see in person, and the ones I know only through the blogosphere. Friends that I can share success and failure with, without fear of judgment.

And I am thankful for the equine companions in our life. In a way that is hard to understand or describe, they act as a glue that holds the family together.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

4 comments:

Buck said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Back atcha, BR. Have a wonderful day!

Daphne said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Buckskin.

I hope you and your family enjoy a wonderful day.

Christina RN LMT said...

I hope you've had a fantastic one, Buckskins Rule!

Michelle H. said...

I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving, Buckskins!