Thursday, February 19, 2009

No training last night...

My oldest's daughters car was overheating, so I got to spend my evening looking under the hood of her car instead of working the Gingerbread Horse.

Fortunately, it turned out to a bad radiator cap. The seal was worn. One trip to the parts store and $8 later, she's back on the road.

Much to my surprise, someone (BagBlog) left a comment on one of my posts. Now if only I could figure out how I can leave comments on my own posts...they just seem to vanish into the ether.

Update: I figured the whole comments thing out. I just needed to be 10% smarter than what I was using...had to buy that last percent.

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Looks like you managed the comments fairly well.

I, too, have a daughter. The other day she asked her dad to drive her car because it has been making a noise "like a cat falling out of it." He didn't find anything wrong with it, but then his hearing is not what it used to be.

Dave (aka Buckskins Rule) said...

Maybe the cat fell the rest of the way out before he drove it. LOL!

Not a week goes by that there isn't something wrong with her car, either real or imagined. She's gotten a bit paranoid. If only she hadn't totalled the nice care we gave her...but that's another story.

I did figure the comments out. I think it was that old 10% rule, and I was trapped at 9%!